Thursday, May 15, 2014

Your life is the last important thing you have!!!

15th May 2014, 2:08 pm.
I'am sitting here in one of the most famous gynecologist's hospital, waiting for my turn for the ultrasound and papsmear test. These tests are going to determine whether my infection in one of the organ inside me (don't remember the name) is cancerous or not.
Just before a week the sudden death of a friend made me feel that there's nothing more important than a human life. But the last few days after her death has taken my feelings to the exactly opposite side of this thought. Trust me your life is the least important thing that you posses right now. Your spouse may feel a vacuum without you for a day or two. And the third day his relatives will remind him about how young he is to lead the rest of the life alone. His mom will be worried about his food, laundry and other basic day to day stuffs that was taken care by you. His friends will be amazed on how he is going to fulfill his sexual desires for the rest of his life. After all paid options are not really safe in India. People who don't even know him will wonder how he is going to take care of a toddler who was completely dependent on you. And finally he himself will start thinking practically and get another soul mate.  Soon all your pictures will be buried somewhere. And they would have a valid and very much practical reason to do this and that is that those pictures would make them remind you and this would not let them accept the new 'you' in their life.
It took me 15 minutes to reach this hospital.  I took the shortest route. There were hundreds of other people driving on that route. What if I don't go back through the same path? No one is going to miss me there. None will wait for me to reach to their destination.  No one even bothers about where I went or where I want to go. Each one will drive till the end. I will drive till the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment